Tuesday, September 29, 2009

i think High school student should date

I think, I agree because, student is have to meet many people .
Students have to study. However, there are more meeting people of variety.
They have a right to a thing meeting girl friends. It is free.
We want to meet girl friend. It's my own life.
we are country was a stronghold of liberalism.
Meeting is not interfere a stydent's studies.
It is Study is own problems.
So, i think High school student should date. It is we will have to neither meddle nor make on the problems.

5 comments:

  1. Hi~
    I,m very lonely.
    Do you have a friend?
    I want you'r friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha
    I want samsungman..
    Noh promiss about I meet samsung.
    but also I want your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could get a smart girlfriend - then she can help you study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both things are important: studying and a social life. Korean high school students study too much :)

    ReplyDelete